Sunday, December 14, 2008




This is the Christmas tree we got the Sat. after Thanksgiving. I'm sure it will dry out before Christmas but I love having it for as long as possible. You have to get your monies worth. I like the night time picture best, it looks more festive for some reason. We always put the tree on a table so the baby in the family can't get the glass ornaments we put on the upper half of the tree. We were also cheap this year and had Russ drill the tree for our stand. Well it is totally lopsided. We turned it so it slants backward thus it looks OK straight on. The down side is Angel Moroni is falling backward and each day tips a little more. The pictures of the girls was Russ' attempt to take a picture of the kids in front of the church Christmas tree. He was sure Vanessa was in the one on the right.






No comments:

Post a Comment