Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Saturday Without Mom and Dad

Russ and I went to the Temple yesterday and the girls stayed home with their favorite babysitter Jamie Gulliver. This was the last time she would babysit because she goes to BYUI January 1st. She always does a wonderful job with the kids. They played Christmas charades, Santa Bingo with prizes, watched Eloise Christmas, made gingerbread decorations, and did fun hair styles. I only provided the gingerbread kits she always bring lots of fun things for the kids to do. We will really miss her. Jacquelyn made the sleigh and Tosh did the train. In the background is Russ' only Christmas decoration or so he says. I tried to not put out the Camo Nutcracker this year and was overruled.


1 comment:

  1. Anna!!!! I didn't know you had a blog!! I found you from my followers! I can't believe how big the girls are!! It's sad that they probably don't remember me but they will always hold a special place in my heart! Also...Congrats!!! Hoping for a boy I'm guessing!! Felicity is also pregnant again and due right after you. She's due May 3rd. Well now I can stay updated with you! We've been to Santa Maria a few times in the last little while but it has been craziness, so next time we go I'm for sure hunting you down to see you guys! Hope things are going well for you! Love you guys!!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete