Christmas pictures are very sparse this year. We were not feeling well. Vanessa got the flu on Tue. Russ stayed up with her all night. I tried but every time she would puke I would too. So he then got sick all of Christmas Eve. By this time a cold started making it's rounds. Just a note last year we had the flu for Christmas also. I would really like to put an end to that tradition. These are the Christmas pj's from Grammy and Papa Mengel. The girls love them and the books. Thanks. Michelle thank you for finding a CD we have been looking for forever. It was a great surprise.
I saw your blog and thought I would say hello. I can't believe how big your girls are! I babysat Natasha when she was just a toddler; makes me feel old. They are beautiful, and I hope that you all are doing well! - Meg (Yamada) Kenworthy
ReplyDeleteYou're Christmas sounds like it was as fun as ours! I am glad to see you are blogging...I didn't know you were pregnant again!!! How exciting. I am afraid to go for 4. I think we'll stay at 3 until we have an angelic visitation or something.
ReplyDelete